Here's what you get in the bundle:
1. Content Creation Toolbox! - Turn the internet into your 24/7/365 online lead generation machine.
Get the course that gives you the tools and teaches you how to use them!
If you want to learn how to create a 24/7/365 Lead Generation Machine for your business, this is your chance!
YOUR COURSE OUTLINE:
- Lesson 1: Snagit - A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words
- Lesson 2: Create Simple Engaging Videos with Camtasia
- Lesson 3: Technical and Direct Response Copy Writing
- Lesson 4: How to Write Technical Manuals and Organize Everything Using Snagit, Notion, and Google Docs
2. Advanced Video Editing - A Course in Camtasia
In Nerd’s Content Creation Toolbox Lesson 2 you learned the basics of editing Camtasia.
Now in this advanced deep dive you will learn all of the tips and tricks to add all the bells and whistles to your videos.
- In Lesson 1 we will show you why you’ll want to keep recording, once you bang that record button. It is very easy to edit things out later. Just clap twice so you know where to cut later and keep going. And we’ll show you how and most importantly WHERE to cut the tracks so that the viewer can’t even tell anything was cut. We’ll also show you how to fade your web cam video in and out as well as animate it so you can move it out of the way when you need to.
- In Lesson 2 we’ll show you how to add “bells and whistles” meaning the things that will make your video pop. You can add “call outs” and shapes, arrows and highlights. You can blur out sensitive information, show the keyboard shortcuts you are using on screen as you explain how to use them in the software you are demonstrating. All of this is to give your viewers a better experience and make things that much easier to understand.
- In Lesson 3 we’re going to ramp things up quite a bit. You will learn how to edit video and audio from 3 sources at once; a DSLR Camera with Lavalier mic audio, a mobile device, and of course the screen from your desktop (or laptop) with your web cam video. You’ll learn how to fade the video out from one source, so you can focus on another, and vice versa, and we’ll show you how to line up the audio so that you can stick with one source while all of the video feeds still match up with your lips!
- In Lesson 4 you will learn how to Create Short And Engaging Intros, and how to use the Camtasia Library to keep those intro’s and reuse them easily and often.