A "Process & Workflow Design Series" Training
Run Your Accounting or Bookkeeping Practice with Google Workspace™
In this 4 part series you’re going to learn how to set up Google Workspace (a complete domain management platform) with robust security features and a powerful document management suite.
We’ll start you off with using Gmail with your own domain and get into features like Groups and then we’ll move into the long list of apps you can use and collaborate seamlessly with others.
You will learn how to manage files and documents in this powerful platform that makes it ridiculously easy to share and collaborate with others.
And remember Google’s most powerful feature!
Just like searching the web, when you search your documents Google will make it easy to find what you’re looking for no matter how long it’s been.
And since Google was “born in the cloud” you can bet it has beautiful integrations that make for seamless automation between Google’s documents and many other apps (that you likely already use).
A LOOK INSIDE THE COURSE...
YOUR COURSE OUTLINE:
Lesson 1 - Set Up Google Workspace and Gmail
- What’s in a Google Workspace?
- Gmail - New User Setup
- Multiple Gmail Accounts
- Security and Device Management
- Google Groups - create email accounts that redistribute to anyone you designate
- Support - The support you get with a paid Google account is amazing!
- Set Up Your Gmail Experience
- The Secret Weapon
- Rules and Labels
- Gmail search commands
- Why all of the emphasis on Gmail?
Lesson 2 - Google Workspace’s Apps
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Keep
- Google Slides
- Google Forms
- Google Sites
- Google Calendar
- Google Meet
- Google Tasks
- Sharing (any form of google document)
- Embedding and Publishing Documents
Lesson 3 - Google Drive - File Management and sharing
- File Management and Sharing
- "Not One..."
- Multiple Google Workspace Accounts
- Managing Files With Windows Explorer
- Sharing Files and Folders
- Shared With Me
- A Few More Google Drive Gems
- Folder Colors
- One Final Thought
Lesson 4 - Google Docs and Zapier - Automation and Integration
- So What's next?
- Automate Your Service Agreement
- Google Calendar
- Google Drive and Slack
- Google Forms, Zapier and Slack
- Customer Support (Use a Google Form for customers to create a “Support” ticket and add that as a task in ClickUp, Asana, etc…)
- Google Forms, Zapier, and (Your Contact Manager)
- Save new attachments from labeled emails in Gmail to Google Drive
- Zapier Google Drive and YouTube
RUN YOUR ENTIRE ACCOUNTING OR BOOKKEEPING BUSINESS WITH GOOGLE™ WORKSPACE
One-Time PaymentINVEST NOW - RISK FREE
MY "SETH"SATIONAL 90 DAY GUARANTEE
"Your Complete Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed. If, for any reason, you're not overjoyed with your purchase, just let me know within 90 Days and I'll issue a complete refund. No questions asked."
-- Seth David, Chief Nerd, Nerd Enterprises, Inc.