REAL ESTATE BROKERS EDITION
Learn How to Keep Bulletproof Books™ For Your Real Estate Brokerage
From the Desk of Seth David
Master Quickbooks Online Instructor
Do You Want Accounting and Bookkeeping Reports for Your Real Estate Brokerage that You Can Trust?
If you want to dramatically improve your bookkeeping to give you the confidence you need that you can trust your numbers, this is the most important message you will ever read!
Let's skip the long intro and cut to the chase.
You need data so that you can run your business and make informed decisions, and you need it fast.
And if you've paid attention to my YouTube channel and elsewhere online then you know that lots of people, including other accountants and bookkeepers are learning from me.
Now people cram my inbox and my online communities with questions...and desperately trying to figure out how to keep a solid set of books. Books that you can genuinely refer to as, "Bulletproof!"
You don't need a degree in accounting, nor any certifications, but you DO need the skills.
Some of you may be skeptical, especially if you are not someone who has watched me for years as many have.
You may have questions, and hopefully, some of these comments in regard to my original Bulletproof Bookkeeping™ course will help alleviate your concerns.
Just Some of What You’ll Discover:
- The difference between great bookkeeping and bad bookkeeping
- The difference between accurate books and messy books
- The difference between recording transactions efficiently and losing time
- How to substantially automate your bookkeeping process
- How to handle Trust Funds
- How to record payments made at the table
- Royalties, finders fees, and franchise fees
- How to get a report that shows you exactly how much you made on a listing.
- AND MUCH MORE!
These are just some of the differences between a solid accounting process and a soggy one!
You're playing a very high leverage game and you are probably just realizing now just how important your accounting and bookkeeping is.
Most business owners don't focus on the accounting and bookkeeping until things get bad.
But then it's often too late!
Your Course Includes:
Over 10 hours of Step-By-Step Instructional Video
The Accounting for Real Estate Broker's Online Textbook
Recordings From the Original Launch 4 Weekly Group Coaching Q&A Sessions
Participation in My Private Networking Community and Q&A Forum
90 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Check Out Some of My QuickBooksTM National Ad Appearances and Trainings
You'll quickly discover how to protect your business with a process for putting books together that will enable you to do this more effectively, more efficiently, and with greater accuracy that most can ever do!
If you've watched the 6 part video series they you have an understanding of how I took my experience as an auditor and turned it into a process for compiling Bulletproof Books™.
This material is 100% up to date as it has just been developed within the last year, and I will be updating and adding appendices to keep it that way!
The majority of people who are charged with the responsibilities of running a business act like freelancers who really don't understand what they have signed up for. They co-mingle personal and business funds, and they generally don't treat a business like a business.
This is why a sole proprietor is 10x more likely to get audited - because the IRS expects them to be inexperienced and make mistakes.
I will teach you how to treat your business like a business. You will understand your business at a level, depth, breadth, and context that is above anyone else.
Most business owners look at their profit and loss statement, see how much money they made and wonder where it all went.
I can show you the answer to that question in less than 5 minutes. Then I can show you how, with the right accounting process, you can keep more of what you make, so you no longer have to ask that question.
Here’s a Breakdown of EVERYTHING You’ll Receive in My Course...
Module 1 - Set Up QuickBooks Online For Real Estate Brokers
A walk through of everything you need to know to get set up and started using QuickBooks Online for a real estate brokerage including each of the following main areas:
- Setup and Settings
- Chart of Accounts
- Products and Services
- Bank Feeds
- Custom Fields
Module 2 - Recording a Listing / Buy
When you close a sale it’s time to get busy. Whichever side your representing, or maybe it’s both, you need to record the gross commission earned first. This is where many people get stuck because you’re trying to record the whole deal at once. It doesn’t work that way. Here you’ll learn how it DOES work! We’ll also show you how to handle trust funds if you receive them.
- Commission Disbursement Authorization
- Sketch it out in Google Sheets First
- Record Your Gross Commission
- Trust Accounts - Funds Received
Module 3 - Recording Expenses
In this module, we’ll show you how to record agent commissions (paid at the table or not) and all of the expenses listed below, plus you get a template that makes it easy to track agent caps!
- Paying Your Agents and Applying Trust Funds
- Paying Expenses
- Agent Caps
- Staging Expenses
- Finders Fees
- Franchise Fees
Module 4 - Balance Sheet Management
In this module, we’ll take another look at bank feeds and show you how to manage your books using the Balance Sheet as your checklist. Hint: This is how auditors verify the books they are auditing. I’ve turned their process into a checklist for you - this is how you make sure the books are bulletproof.
- Back To Bank Feeds
- Using The Balance Sheet As Your Checklist
Module 5 - Reports
The Balance Sheet is just one of many reports you’re going to want to get used to. In this module, I’ll show you how to set up and memorize all the reports you need to verify every deal is recorded completely and accurately along with all of your overhead.
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Profit and Loss for One Listing
- Profit and Loss by Agent
- Other Agent Reports
Module 6 - Projections and Cash Management
In the beginning I promised you I would show you how to “keep what you make” so that you would stop having to ask where all the money went. This is THAT module.
- How to Create a Forecast For A Real Estate Brokerage
- Manage Cash Flow - A Simple Plan
Module 7 - Project Management
There is a lot of information that touches the accounting data, but where you will want an “app” to keep track of everything about your listings. In this module, you’ll get lessons on each of several options I recommend and how to set them up and use them.
- An Overview of Project Management for Real Estate Brokers
- QuickBooks Online Advanced - Custom Fields
- Linking to Transactions
- Airtable - Set up and manage your agents and listings with a powerful database building tool
- ClickUp - A best in class and highly customizable project management tool - How To Set It Up And Use It For Your Real Estate Brokerage
- Dynalist - The perfect tool for note taking, and to brainstorm, organize an manage lists and ideas about anything and everything
Bonus 1 - Recordings of our 4 week live coaching sessions with Q&A (A $4500 Value)
- Get Access To Me Personally On A Daily Basis (I'll Be Super Active In The Community, Answering Questions, Looking At Transactions, Helping Out And Coaching You)
- Receive Ongoing Support As You work on your accounting and bookkeeping as part of a community
- Create Accountability with fellow students
- You'll see what works for others and you'll be able to learn from them as they share what they are learning
- You'll get to hang out with some of my most successful friends, many of whom are other accounting and bookkeeping professionals with tons of experience in both tax and accounting
Bonus 2 - The Textbook (Live Google Doc Updated Regularly) (A $399 Value)
- This isn't some fluffy eBook. It's wide, deep, and substantive with detailed write-ups and screenshots you can follow along between videos
- This is done in a live Google Document which means I can update it any time.
Bonus 3 - Online Community & Support (A $1200 Value)
- 24/7/365 Access to a rich online community
- Post questions by topic (sections of the course) for easy reference later on
- Learn from the answers to others' questions
- Live events to help make sure you have plenty of on going support
90 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Why Bulletproof Bookkeeping™?
I'm giving you the skills you need and the resources to develop those skills so you can always rely on your books to give you accurate information that you can trust.
That means you can finally use your accounting reports to make intelligent decisions.
I've been working in accounting and bookkeeping for over 20 years now and I've made a lot of money with one basic principle at the foundation of everything I do...
"Wrap it up so neatly that it's easier to work with me than anyone else!"
Here's What To Do Next...
If you'd like accounting and bookkeeping reports for your real estate brokerage that you can trust without a doubt, enroll in this course now.
You can enroll for $747 one-time, lifetime access.
But the way I see it, this won't cost you a thing.
With the focus you'll get back on selling real estate, this will pay for itself within a month or two.
And then all of the rest of the additional listings you can close with the increased focus is pure ROI (Return On Investment).
This course is an investment
All I need from you is to click on the link below and sign up for Bulletproof Bookkeeping ™ with QuickBooks Online for Real Estate Brokers and you'll have instant access to the course and bonuses.
Here's What Happens After That...
As soon as you sign up your access to the courses will be immediate.
You can log into my site and visit your "Course Locker" (top right in the navigation)
This covers the courses you have access to.
You will also receive a few emails, so pay attention!
One of these emails will be your invite to the community. This is hosted on Mighty Networks because Mighty Networks provides an awesome platform for a community like this.
Finally, I will be following up with you via the community to learn more about you and where you need the most help. Then I will design the 4-week coaching program based on what you tell me you need help with.
Make sure you join the community so we can stay in constant communication. If you email me, you will likely be talking to my assistant (who's awesome by the way)!
In total, you will get access to well over 10 hours of video training including the recordings of the live training from the bonus program.